See it as a shoddy piece of anthropology, sociology, what have you. People on the move at some point between 6 and 9 pm. For all imaginable purposes. Observe and guess. Then guess again. Some are less obvious than others. But hey, that's the fun of it. For me at least. Filtering out the details of the extraordinary ordinary that cycling in the city represents.
- Is cycling gender-specific?
- Is cycling age-specific?
- Is cycling income-specific?
- Is cycling difficult?
- Does cycling require special gear?
- Is cycling healthy?
- Does cycling make cities more livable?
- Is cycling easy on the eyes?
- Etc... (*tongue-firmly-planted-in-cheek*)
Specimen #3 & #4
Specimen #7 & #8
POWERED BY Amsterdamize is powered by the Savour platform, which is available as an all-in-one web solution for individual, non-profit and commercial publishers. More information >